Friday 12 July 2024

consistency

 Consistent is the only thing I need but is so difficult. When I think about it it seemed so easy it's just doing the same thing everyday or frequently. But Life have so many thing that we did not know we would face.

I really do need consistency because I have a lot of hobbies. Like right now I am reading 3 books for my college and another 1 just for fun. It's kinda messed up now but sometimes it kinda is less boring.

Other han reading I also watched movies and do crochet too sometime both at the same time. I like learning new things but being consistent is my biggest wall in experting them.

Also like now I am a daily blogger but tends to forget or late while getting lost in other things. But I am trying with the help of our teacher inspiring us to write his always praise. was always worth it .

I am writing this verry tate right now but now or never so. Being consistent so far .So if you're reading this you got this and if I can you definately can

No comments:

Post a Comment

dizzy

 Little late nad never on time. What if all of this is fake what if we aren't real and just not exist. It's okay not to be perfect i...