Sunday 22 September 2024

It's Okay

 Why is it so easy to say iam ok, it's okay.

Is it because it's shorter or more convinean to say okay than to actually explain what or how you really feel , go though or just the disappointment you get after they don't get you and understand even after explain what actually happens.

So How are you. Oh iam okay ....Really...yeah iam fine. 

From being a person looking for every excuse to cry over. To ask some help from crying so that our mom or anyone to tell us we will be okay we will be safe and give you some attention. Is this really the process of growing up?. 

Going out to feel more alive, incomplete assignment and fever sticking around in summer really make you say iam okay more than ever. Cause not just inside but fever really brings all the body and expresson Down kinda makes you look like a corpse just kidding a lot prettier than a corpse but similar.

Being independent and not wanting to worry parents hit hard when you're shaking, barely alive, to be fair it kinda feels like that and knows if nothing goes inside you you're not getting up and no one knows you're even breathing.

And After the day drinking coffee to stay awake ~eyy we know you're not allowed to drink coffee~ yeah but got to get something done and everything was going smoothly until it's 1:30 am and you're just sitting in bed and that heart thing just start to beat a lot maybe I am a bit like a musician cause the beat was louder in the head.  Being a musician is so cool tho .And so, someone come to ask if you're not going to sleeping just cause they can't sleep in the light.A bit disappointed but.

The look of a more dissatisfied person just walk past and the soul inside kinda dropped a lot never knew things could get that low. 

But I saw somewhere that when he pray to God for strength God give him situation he need to learn to have strength, when he ask for love he is given a situation where he need to give love.. 

Make me remember my prayers. While I was questioning and got lost somewhere I was in the process of recieving my prayer. Day by Day I am building a person who I pray to become who I dreamed to become. 

So it's Okay

No comments:

Post a Comment

My first love

 Love My first love.  It is a he .  My first love is kind nice and amazing, He is my hero. I felt safe and I can be anyone anything around h...