Saturday 27 July 2024

Late..


Looking left and everything from the right disappeared right away.

Suddenly vanishing like it never exist the more you wonder and tried to find out the more you can't figure it out.

The feeling of emptyness that feels like you did not exist for a moment but everything thing else remind you that you were there. Everything and everyone seemed to remember but you are standing there with a blank mind and the mind feels like a black hole that suck in everything that you can remember.

Wondering if it is a goof thing or is it a baad thing and seemed to get worse day by day. Would it all come back to how it was to fill the empty holes.

Maybe it is the result of cooping with a situation a harsh reality where your only solution to being sane was pretending it never happened. 

forcing yourself to believe it did not happen and that shield would help you.

The shield become so thick invisibly and so high. That no one is able to move it anymore. 

Where did all the time go it's already pass 1 hour but I was just... What happened? I got lost again.

The blackhole that suck the harmful memory is becoming bigger darker and stronger it have stolen too many memories.It sometimes so the opposite most of the time But how do we stop it.



Late again and again what were you thinking?..I wasn't thinking I was just...

Actually I have no idea what I was doing I wasn't doing anything wasn't thinking about anything. 

Time is moving too fast or am I just slow is time playing with my space. My space of life that make me be there is becoming blur and a thunderous sound covers all around.

What is happening, Why looking around everything seemed to be fine and in a blink of an eye. All of the blurriness and weird blockage of sound Maybe breathing slowly will help.

But now there is only the sound of a heart beating so and and someone slow it down. There comes a cyclone from the heart? Well it feels more like a flood of all the loosen blocked memory.

Everyone is walking ahead but I get slower as time pass wait for me but no one seemed to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dizzy

 Little late nad never on time. What if all of this is fake what if we aren't real and just not exist. It's okay not to be perfect i...