Sunday 14 July 2024

Wonton


 A little dry and Meaty with not much vegetable.

So this Saturday we make Wonton for who don't know what that is it is like dumpling or momo but boiled not steamed.

It was a hot sunny day but I was hungry and was ready to eat anything and a call came asking me to come over and ask to make something te eat It was an instant Okay also from not eating home cooked food her food was like my home food and her room always feels like a sunday evening.

So uder the sun with a very humid road I make my way to her house. And upon reaching I gulp all her food and after eating we think about what to eat next. So we saw the zepto anniversary news and ordered minced chicken from ther and also we can recieve the gift it come with. 

We recieved the order and we were so excited to unbox the gift. Deep down we know it would not be that worth it but we were excited and there it is a croissant, energy drink, coffee annd some other stuff. so we drink the energy drink.

While I kneaded the dough while she was making the fillings where the fillings was just chicken and minced garlic,ginger and onion paste. So te flatten the dough fill them shape them and boil them up. 

After boiling we scoop out the chunks and let the broth boil few more minutes where we add ginger and some spice to make the soup. The wonton itself was kinda bland but I like it BUT with the soup it was amazing. So since it was just us we tried calling our friends but they were all busy so it's just ua and we eat a lot. 

I even can't think about eating more thinking of it make me want to throw up but thinking back I want to eat them again. Still it was a very fun activity to spen our free time together. Well probably meet a lot more and tey new recipe so looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

dizzy

 Little late nad never on time. What if all of this is fake what if we aren't real and just not exist. It's okay not to be perfect i...