Thursday 4 July 2024

Little me

One cold morning, it was winter and I was awake and could smell my mother burning the wood in the woodstove which is very common in the area of North East ,that is where I live, which is always  cold in winter. I would instantly get up from my bed as fast as I can when I hear the sound of my mother fixing the fire and would rush over in a hurry to sit near the stove even though being under the blanket in bed would have been so much warmer but younger me was so excited to know that it was morning and I could play new games with my friend again.My mother notice me and look at me and ask me if I am not sleepy wich I would definitely would not be as little me was energetic like a squirrel and to my father I am like a crab which I don't know why. But with that   my mother would tell me to go back and sleep some more with my siblings as it is still cold and still  early in the morning . The cold morning with the warmth from the stove and the smell of wood burning was so comforting .And my mother asking me to go back and sleep was so vivid. Now me would never forget that mostly because I cannot woke up early and most importantly the kid that was so excited for a new type of game to play is now  too little and the  present  Big me is now in process of Forming the complete me I guess. little me would be so amazed on how old I get. By the way have you ever wonder how a mud cake would taste like because that was all I could think about when I was younger as I love to make out of mud dirt but definitely cannot ask my mom as she would definitely scold me for playing with dirt and so I took it to my own hand and ...It definitely did not taste like a real cake promise do not try to taste it but on how I know how that taste like is a secret. Talking about secret being secretive and in an attempt to act like a spy kids with  my neighborhood kids was so thrilling we  would write words in a leaf and leave it at our gates so no one would know it's a letter or message for our friend . On which we wrote was so silly but was so exciting as a kid  one message I remember which I recieve was written "I have 2 sweet come verry fast" feeling so happy I rush to the next door house without anyone knowing was such a  nostalgic. Especially every ocassion or celebration especially christmas was so exciting and fun. Every Christmas night we have a tradition of putting plate under our bed where santa would put gift or so we thought and in the morning us all the kids in the neighborhood would come together and show our gifts and share if there is any sweets or eatables there, we would share stories that was made up at that moment was something we would eagerly look forward to.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

dizzy

 Little late nad never on time. What if all of this is fake what if we aren't real and just not exist. It's okay not to be perfect i...