Friday 5 July 2024

stress?

 Stress are really unhealthy for everyone and I am sure everyone do not want to have stress in them. But stress is something that everyone have in them. People we see around the world and see on our phone or even on TV everyone who looked healthy .free and happy  but they can also  not always have  the best day so never ever compare yourself to them ever cause I am sure they are also having a hard time but they never give up and keep on doing their work. Life is hard but never forget to be kind to other cause just as you are feeling there are also people out there fighting battles everyday. So never have the feeling that you are the only one feeling left out. The world is full of people who are working or trying their best to just be who they are so do not be hurt by peoples words or action cause the voice inside you also matter. You are important your thought matter your voice matters you are amazing, do not let that amazing thing inside you be stuck and stay stagnant inside those beautiful thing. Incase if make you feel better ill share something personal to practice sharing . Cause stagnant thought are the most amazing food for them. So I used to have a dog but he accidentally bit a grandmother who was using our campus without our consent And guess what we have to pay for the medicine and kill the dog because it can always so bite people and our neightbor  does not feel safe around him. And the day they took him out he was scrying and looking at me hoping I would not let him go but I was young i could do nothing but to look at the other way. Every sound he make and every step they make my heart drop and my entire body feels numb. This experience was something I would never forget and would not like to go through again. It have traumatized and really make me feel like I could not have someone or have the ability to take care of anyone. But eventually this come to my mind that I should not stop myself because of something I fail and think on what I can do and help other. Still I haven't have a dog again yet but I help my friends dogs street dogs and hopefully get one when I'm in a situation to take care of it and have the right environment. Well I am sure there are other some more serious problems you are facing but the feeling of helplessness is something that come from something that are important to everyone and that everyone are a different person with their opinion so even if there are no other people who understand you make sure you take care of yourself and that You are the most important person in your life. Write on how you feel, tell your friends well if you don't have friend and bad at sharing feelings like me firstly cry it out let yourself feel, crying does not mean you are weak and ask for help that is the bravest you can ever do even if there is no one you are also someone. Face your fear you are so much stronger than you think you are what ever never let the stress eat you up you will find the answer someday just never give up on yourself Love yourself and one day you will definitely be able to let go of it or atlease know how to manage the situation so You just have to listen to your heart and do not be in a rush and be patience most importantly never think you cannot do it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

dizzy

 Little late nad never on time. What if all of this is fake what if we aren't real and just not exist. It's okay not to be perfect i...