Saturday 20 July 2024

Existing

 


But how so other get so lucky.

We all were born without any choice or any planning. Suddenly we exist some are just filled with love and care where some are just there for the existence of a mistake taken just as a living being.

Who make the rules why can't it just be fair to everyone. Do other people really feel sad too do other people feel like giving up to like really?. 

But everyone else is better at everything, taking care of themselves , they know how to be themselves even if they fall they know they would be fall onto good hands. Maybe that's why.

Other are just so sure on what to do and is good at living their life. Enjoying life with friends and family. Getting and understanding every thing going on around in the world. 

While I am just keep getting stumbled by many things that make me fall down. That when I get up I end up loosing something while I was falling which I will never be able to have again. 

How can I when I can only see myself falling down a dark pit. Well even superhero retire when they are of no use and everyone just forget about them. My superhero is lost my hero is tired, in need of help but where are the people that get help to help my hero.

My hero is turning weak by things happening all around everywhere where the evil is working hard in secret and visibly. Evil have become so strong little by little it have taken over everyone. I cannot loose. my hero.

My hero is weak but is still working hard to save the world. Carrying the world with that tired body barely existing where people are little by little forgetting the existence of my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dizzy

 Little late nad never on time. What if all of this is fake what if we aren't real and just not exist. It's okay not to be perfect i...