Sunday 21 July 2024

I like?

 




As I become older somehow somewhere I tent to put my focus on something negative and think only about my flawed forgetting that I also have a worth. But giving a thought I have so much to be grateful for. If little or younger me see me today I know she would be proud even though we haven't finished what we planned to accomplish but that's what keep us moving so we'll keep on dreaming .little me was so positive so she would be so amazed by the adult me. There are people who are suffering and I feels sad for them and want them to feels better but now I have mine that is useable so I'll make it worth it so that I can help even just a bit by my company I'll try my best for the things I cannot do. I will always pray for the world and evil around and always thank God for giving me the opportunity to experience what I have experience. I have meet lots of amazing people whom I learn a lot for get inspiration from and people who cared for me tells me that the world Is not so evil and there are hope. 

When I try to think about something I like there are always the back flash of the previous mistake made it hard to like a thing. But Liking thing is also easy but getting attached is the hardest . Like having a cactus plant but caring it too much looking after it every day but dies after sometime or maybe because of over watering. Wasn't tensional but only cause of care but it still dies and nothing we can do but feel sad. So liking and everything must have it's limit

No comments:

Post a Comment

dizzy

 Little late nad never on time. What if all of this is fake what if we aren't real and just not exist. It's okay not to be perfect i...