Sunday 7 July 2024

Me and Cooffee

 


Soo I was wondering why I like cooffee. I mean it smells nice and the fragrance is to die for but. 

   The but BUT is I am a little allergic to it cause when I drink to much of it my heart would beat so much other might not hear it but there is always a loud DuK dUuK Duk Dukk and sometimes hurt a bit but it kinda feels weird I think it makes me feel alive. My mother definitely should not hear that I drink cooffee like two times a day well I drink small portion of it so I'll be fine. 

   The danger of life the pain I feel hurt I feel are the one that make me who I am.  They make me feel so human so alive and once we are no more we will not be able to feel the same kind of feel. And the fact that it hurt means I was fine and when the hurting ends I know the value of my healthy self. 

I really should listen more to peoples warning but it feels so nice and  feels just so  lively.

Street foods is bad for health but I mean when you already know the bad side of it but still eat It's ment to be good so try them. Just joking don't do it they are always not good for the stomach.

I challange myself alot but there was a time I compare myself to others and that was hard cause there are always someone better and better every step I finished every achievement I've done. I was exhausted and lost then. I somehow know what I was missing, that I was my biggest opponent trying to search someone, something to destroy myself so I compet with myself and  challange myself. 

The best part is even if I loose I still win. I know it Makes no sense but I make it make sense in myself. Trust me it's fun, there are times that you just feel so heavy to carry yourself when that time comes just rest a bit take care of yourself like you would take care of your love ones.  One more secret I'll share. Pretend you're a doctor and a nurse it works everytime well if your doctor inside you tell you you need a real doctor then you can go meet the real one.

Delusional it seemed but delulu is the solulu so might as well just delusional in the right way.  Important take control of that mind cause being stuck inside that delusional realm is so easy and comforting never confused to the real world know when to Switch and control. 

Sleeping also is such an escape from life. We get lost, we found love, lost family and friends, we fly, fall , die and live inside our dream. The place where there is no limit where the real world could not distract us. Sleep was my escape to every little inconvenience I find in my life, it have really been such a shield but too much of it have really weakened me. Sleep have help me so much that every little mistreat,  mistake I'll just sleep it off definitely was not the right way.

 Becoming adult slowly realising what we did wrong and correcting ourself is our duty so I'll do my best. And there comes cooffee, now have becomes my bestfriend the smell comfort me the liquid keeps me awake for a bit more. 

The brown colour so mature like an elderly there to comfort me, feels warm. 

Black coffee, ice cooffee , white cooffee and mixed cooffee they are all cooffee but all of them taste different in every situation. When you're feeling bitter drinking black cooffee to let yourself know that something is more bitter and when the weather is too hot ice cooffee refresh and keeps you awake. Whe white and mix cooffee best drink on a rainy and cozy day is so comfortable. 

Cooffee just a seed is so precious to me. Making it, is so easy I've seen a lot of videos on how they make it, I totally will be able to make it. Nah don't kid yourself it's so hard 🥲 I failed like three times and not bother myself anymore and left the making part to the experts.

So I do my part by drinking cooffee sometimes because I am bored





No comments:

Post a Comment

dizzy

 Little late nad never on time. What if all of this is fake what if we aren't real and just not exist. It's okay not to be perfect i...