Monday 8 July 2024

The mean dog

 I love dogs.

Puppy to grown up dogs. small to big except 

that small furry dog that our neighbour own a verry mean loud one. Yes that one exactly what you think that small furry little.

Why ok, well because that dog is a verry mean one and they never keep that dog inside their campus it's always outside their gate and everyone ignored the road. But me and my friends couldn't cause we live in the same road well that dog was a little calmer with us.

And one day we were playing hide and seek and I was hiding behind a gate and that dog sneaked under the wall and dead stare me until that dog scream barking at me. With the meanest, scariest eyes ever and tried to bite me.

I ran as hard as I can. I was hiding and suddenly I was everywhere running and screaming while my friends were staring laughing at me. While I was finally high in the tree while that dog wait below yeah that dog love me too much. 

Only after some time it went away and I screamed so much at my friend for not saving me. But we all laugh about it after sometime went.Well the joke went on like a long time but those were the best time.

Well as a dog lover, some might eww but, I also love dog meat so much.  So much that I would cry missing the dog that was killed and eat that same dog at the same time. It was necessary to let go of that dog so might as well eat and end up loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dizzy

 Little late nad never on time. What if all of this is fake what if we aren't real and just not exist. It's okay not to be perfect i...