Monday 22 July 2024

That one winter

 


The cold winter morning. We were in a hostel. 

Not the common ones the one where one of our teacher built for 10th exam. I was never a student so focus on studying that need to be keep in a hostel cause I am a free spirited person even though I was never an excellent student I never fail. Well my parents also know it and is probably used to it. 

But 10 and 12 exams are like important so I was there. We don't have a lot of people there.

The place where we stay is a school like a kindergarten buts it's during winter and there is like COVID but is the beginning of it so schools were not opened. So I lived in that or spen my life there for like three month.

Our teacher is someone who teach us for like 3 years so we were all comfortable and he a math teacher we all love him. He is a frank and firm person. We would wake up at 4 in the morning to study and it's winter so it's very cold and if we're late to get there and if the teacher who will look after us is his brother we would need to stay outside for like ten minuit. 

And luckily I faced just that and it was so cold but if I could go back I would definitely go back to that cold morning. where we stand in line in the ground while shaking but looking at each other with my other friends we laugh was cold but warm.

After that we would have breakfast and practice maths again for the whole day. But we can get early bath so that the water would not be cold only if we complete solving the math question. So we all keep on giving the answers right and wrong. 

Those math questions were long and completed when I think back I am a bit amazed on how I could do them. After taking bath we have some time before dinner so little kids used to come to our campus to play. 

Since it was a kindergarten there were lots of things to play with. So we run around and okay with them. They might not notice it but after spending all day studying all day and night spending time with them was a fun thing for me.

We would have a fellowship before continuing the night studying. We would go in turns for the program and sermons. These things have really helped me with my stage fright. Well I am still having trouble with that but I was worse.

And since we go to sleep late because we have online class and notes were to be written only late at night. we the extra time people used to go to bed by 12 and it's already late. 

So our Sir did not allowed us to be awake gossiping or eating so. we would still whisper and eat things under the bed. Where even the soft biscuit would be so loud and the little things was so delicious.

And on Sunday mornings we would go around the neighborhood or a prayer mountain. All of us just walking together holding each other tight as it is a very cold morning singing on the roads.

 And on reaching back in the campus we would clean the campus while some help sir make breakfast as it is sunday and our sir used to make us special breakfast.

In the evening when we have time some would swing while some would play by the slide and let me tell you I am talking about 18 year old people. Everyone was missing home but we were friends like kids that make that place home. Soone would play football in the side and badminton on the other.

Where in one side would be a small fire while singing while some kids would join us.

We planned out advanced Christmass celebration by ourself. Some are busy practicing for the special performance and other for the decoration. But Only studying at night and morning so. 

We were rushing everywhere but we all pulled it all together and have a verry memorable advanced Christmass celebration. I could write another whole paragraph on how that goes but I'll leave that for now.

So we all go home excitingly to spen christmas with our family. 

The fun part is after the new year and we all meet together again. Finishing covering our syllabus and preparing for the exam. Dur to COVID there is no exam. But we had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

dizzy

 Little late nad never on time. What if all of this is fake what if we aren't real and just not exist. It's okay not to be perfect i...